The existing Conference Room was converted into a multi functional facility that could be used for Trainings, Classroom Sessions, Meetings as well as Conferences. The furniture was designed in such a fashion that it was Mulipurpose, Portable and allowed Flexible use.
Incorporated Electronic Fixtures and facilities like:
• Video Conferencing , Tele Conferencing
• Video recordings of meetings & lectures
• Sound Sytems (lapel mikes, speakers, amplifiers etc) for lecture sessions.
• Electronic dimmer with sensor for customised lighting effects.
CEMENT MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION, NOIDA
INTERIORS OF CORPORATE OFFICE AND MINI AUDITORIUM
Client: Cement Manufacturers Association
Address: CMA Towers, Sector-24, Noida, UP.
Headquarters for Cement Manufacturers Association (CMA), an elected body of cement manufacturers all over India.
Execution of Interiors for the Corporate Office on the second floor of CMA Towers, with facilities accomodating offices of the Secretary General & the Chief of Finance, Conference Room, Library, Accounts and General Office.
Also a Mini- Auditorium and a Pre function area on the ground floor. The pre-function area equipped with facilities like: Sitting lounge, kitchen and snacks counter.
• To design and furnish offices in DDA building, Vikas Sadan, in conformance with set guidelines • Designing & Executing Interiors to specified standards • Adhering to acceptable cost limits
• Meeting specified Timeframes